Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

5D ASCENSION SYMPTOMS#GREATAWAKENING

Ok help me understand the higher consciousness that everyone seems to be turned on to. Astrol projection, remote viewing, all the numeralogy, and I don't even know what else. To be me it sounds like the new age movement. I am not saying those things don't exist. I am just wondering how it fits into my Christianity. Because on the surface it doesn't. So help me understand please and thank you.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Brother_Bill in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Brother Bill to his Publication

JESUS WAS AN ASCENDED MASTER. YOU HAVE 2 REMEMBER THE VATICAN HAS REMOVED SO MUCH OF THE BIBLE. WE HAVE EDITED VERSIONS. ALL ESOTERIC KNOWLEDGE WAS PURGED, BURNED, OR LOCKED UP IN THE VAULTS AT VATICAN. THERE IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE GOING ON ALL AROUND US JUST ON A DIFFERENT FREQUENCY. YOU HAVE TO BREAK OUT OF 3D CONSCIOUSNESS ALL HUMANS ON EARTH ARE LOCKED IN LIKE A PRISON RULED BY THE 5 SENSES#PERCEPTIONDECEPTION GOD IS PURE LOVE ENERGY & ALL CONSCIOUSNESS BREAK FREE FROM THE CHAINS OF THIS WORLD

Digital Creator ✯ Memes ✯ OG Content ✯ #Based ✟ ✯ #MAGA ✯ #OnlyFrensMemes ✯ #Dilley300 ✯ #SaltyArmy

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

🐸🤗😊🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

I don't know who wrote this graphic but if this helps you at all, try seeing Jesus in the above. Would he not be an ascended being? Just my two cents.

I'd like to understand as well. I've seen several talk about this but as a spiritual Christian, I don't know what to think about this.