I just heard former Navy Seal Michael Jaco say that building did not collapse on its own. He said it was a demolition act just like 911. He has expertise with demolitions and he knew what it was the minute he saw the footage. So, this makes me wonder, did Deep State try to destroy McAfee's files? But then again, why would McAfee write such a post and give away the location of his files? Was it a trap for DS? ???????

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

i think je’s smart enought to have a back up copu

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I just read an article that said a report had been made by inspectors a while back saying the building had serious structural damage, repairs cost would be 9.3 million.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

John is RED OCTOBER and add in these people are stupid, new safety clips for window washers installed in last two weeks. Patchy McHackerson3rd is a troller

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

John didn't write that post, but I agree with it being a intentional demolition, they tried saying it was falling for years but I dont buy it...

the address of the building was 8777 Collins Av. South...

8+7+7+7=29=2+9=11

Remember No. 11 from Q?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

That was my take on itas well a controlled demolition. Life of the innocent mean nothing to these people. Abbsolutly nothing at all.