DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
WOW....Mcafee dropping BOMBS in this video-first time I've seen this.
Don't miss this! 3min 56 sec.

Tommy Robinson News
👀

Serving at the Pleasure of Humanity. Melania Trump. Our Future is Quantum - Starlink. #19 Limitless Upliftment. Stay in LOVE. WWG1WGA

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

KILL SWITCH ACTIVATED.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Ladyinthe Lake to her Publication

FBMD230009650100000290400004b0400009d0400007a0c0000f90d0000
af1000005e1200000414000068170000

Just found this posted on a thread at this link:
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/mysterious-mcafee-q-message-posted-30-minutes-after-his-death/
👇
Now this is the rabbit hole I am looking to dive down. From what I gathered so far, McAfee’s dead man switch activated on the Ethereum blockchain last night in the form of an NFT token (can be a picture, file, video or song). Whatever is recorded on the Ethereum blockchain is impossible to take down. This is getting juicy

31 ReplyJune 24, 2021 8:56 am

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I agree with Luis ... why would McAfee offer up his kill switch - that makes no sense ... and why PUBLICLY destroy an entire building for a jump drive ... sorta obvious.

Personally I would have made copies and left them scattered about and CC a few trusted souls to gather / disperse them independently.

Now did her really do that ... seems like a good plan and the govt really came down on him HARD in Costa Rico ... never stopped, so they were furious about something!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

He’s a little moar advanced! 😂

(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I am not 100% sure, hopefully I'm wrong, but this tweet from 6/8/21 is nowhere to be found in his account. I don't believe that it is legit.

yes...another anon replied with this earlier & i just rt'd.
i'll rt this too !!!
this is unbelievable!!!