Who knew he was so awake?? Can’t wait to hear what else he’s got for us😏
As Mr Pool put it in a 1 word post yesterday- EXTRACTION!!

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Can you imagine what he has on his servers, the emails he has, the emails he's read. No wonder they wanted him dead. I'll bet Hillary regrets using McAfee's anti virus software. LMAO.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Made In America to her Publication

🤣and it’s all going to come out too!! THAT’LL be fun😂😂😂

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Thanks for the Pool confirm. It all smelled of extraction.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I have always had a soft spot for John, going way back, a maverick who reminds me of myself . F em

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

😁👍❤️

(1) Show this thread

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Awesome!!!

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

😁👍🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread