PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

In response Patriotic Carebear to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ correct 🎯

PROUD PATRIOTπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Meme QueenπŸ€— Good Vibes Only! πŸ’© Attitudes Not Welcome! πŸ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

In response white light to his Publication

πŸ˜‰

Light-Bringer 🌟 πŸ’œ Spiritual Warrior 4 God β˜€οΈ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children πŸ™ Galactic Interfacer πŸ‘½ Ascension 5D πŸ’™ JKD MMA πŸ’¦

😬 eesh ... but yup

Only people mentioned by @Carebear17 in this post can reply

Our minds cannot conjure up the messed up shyte that they've done and thank Almighty God for that πŸ™

In response white light to his Publication

Exactly! I couldn't imagine being one of the people that have known for 20+ years. I would have gone insane by now !🀯😡πŸ€ͺ

(1) Show this thread

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

I actually have this on my "Watch Next" list...lol. You know what they say about great minds!😜

I'm trying to get through the Human/Animal Hybrid rabbit hole and because it literally nauseates me everytime I starr its taking me forever. The humanized rats are haunting me...eek!😬

Here's a top 10 listing them that is easier to look at than the videos are.

https://listverse.com/2018/06/25/10-experiments-that-have-created-real-human-animal-hybrids/

(1) Show this thread