People seem to forget about the Census data that was collected nationwide last summer.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I didn’t forget either. So invasive.

not me! I abhor filling in that fooker

I did not participate in the census -

Census.

I’ve been saying this for awhile. Our county had a 90% voter turnout and the population numbers seem off. I’ve been waiting impatiently for the 2020 census report. First I heard it would be available in March, then I heard it was delayed until September. I hope it comes out soon.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

NOTHING FORGOTTEN WE ARE ALL DRIVEN BY A NARRATIVE. THERE IS NO DUALITY. CRITICAL MASS, THE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IS BLOOD IN THE FKN STREETS CRITICAL MASS VS CRITICAL MASS.

people seem to forget about a lot of stuff ...🔥

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I do not participate in such.

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Never filled it out..

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts