Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

Not very bright employee's! TREASON! Destroying voter ballets!
Kiss your life's good bye. You, and coworker's are going to jail.
WHY would you do such a thing? Stealing is illegal!

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Hunny that needs to go viral!

Old school Fool and Q Patriot. Trump is still my President! In the end God wins! WWG1WGA

Exposure Exposure Exposure these criminals need to be exposed!!!!!!!

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I screen shot this just now from his FB page… what a nut job

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Way to go, Weinerdog!!!

(1) Show this thread

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer either!!!!

Election Interference at MINIMUM. Conspiring to commit election fraud. Is it treason? If not it should be. Wow. I sure hope he doesn't have a wife and kids that depend on him....he won't be around for them much longer. uggh. People...why do they have to be so stupid?! This is not some dumb video game or fake reality tv show. Real life...with real life consequences. I think these people don't live in reality anymore....I think that is one of the problems. 🤦‍♀️

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Hope they are arrested and the book is thrown at them!!

What a dumbass. Election interference is treason and the penalty is death.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

No regrets and no thought of it possibly happening to THEM in the future. "Me, Myself, and I" only have thoughts of "Here and Now." Pretty funny that their plan was foiled, though! 😂
God Wins!
🙏🇺🇲💕