So im a manager at high volume grocery store & word has came down that soon they'll want that category of essential workers vacinated (management) OBVIOUSLY THIS GIRL AINT GETTING NO VAX💯💯💯 So ive saved this & am prepared 2 say this 2 my job and hope it works. Otherwise I'll have 2 quit my job. I refuse vaccination. Sad tho becuz i love my job & its awesome money

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

im afraid things could be heading in the same direction for me as i work in a college. i will not be taking any vaccine either. they just started a campain here in ohio for getting tested,

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Everyone needs to know that physicians haven't sworn to the Hippocratic Oath for decades. They gave it up long ago so you can't count on their ethics. If you are fired for not taking a mandated or policy mandated vax you should sue. Class action suits will arise over this due to the many adverse reactions and deaths.

Good luck. I just wanted to say good job by making that choice. You are a personbof integrity and cant be bought out. Stand firm in your beliefs and morals no matter how hard it becomes. Im praying for all uou patriots out there. WWG1WGA!

Patriot following truth along our path to ascension. Holding the light.

Thank You!!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Please keep us posted on how that works out.
Your dammed if you don't and desd if you do!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

keep us updated with the occurings🙏👍