Jun 24, 2020 1:06:33 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: f4ac89 No. 9731054
Jun 24, 2020 1:04:50 PM EDT
Anonymous ID: a4abe1 No. 9731023
Q
>>9730975
I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA
>>9731023
Take the oath.
Mission forward.
Q

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

YES, for myself, family and friends, we are together with the Republic; I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God. WWG1WGA

🤚So help me, God.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

I took the oath August 23, 1984. 🐸🇺🇸
On my way to Lackland AFB, Texas for six weeks of fun in the sun...

The TRUTH will set you FREE! ❤️🙏🇺🇸 #DJTisMyPresident #4MoreYears #WINNING

I took the Oath! ❤️🙏🇺🇸
WWG1WGA