Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Too late. Blockchain has contained the xxTBytes of data for some time. The name of crypto was tattooed on his arm, I'm betting. Dead man switch had been programmed long ago, needed 2x/day checkins to keep it in check. Now...

Im on his Twit account right now, it is not suspended....

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

RIP John McAfee

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response Haven Maven 1776 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Tired of “fame fags” stealing other people’s work. You can go to my page & find the source, but the true Anons I love aren’t popular & have no desire. Hope you’re not another. WEG1 is a phrase many Anons obviously don’t understand.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

🎯🎯🎯 no way no how!