More saturn connection from OCS
Warning: Strong language, but he knows his stuff.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

who is this and do you have more of his videos? Links?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Bill, he used to have a channel, but he was attacked so many times he had to leave. He had hundreds of videos and some are scattered through the tube still. Start here and look at the ones marked ocs/101
I will post another link in an additional comment. He was absolute genius.
https://www.youtube.com/user/sunbecomesea/videos

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

This is his other site, with newer videos, you might need to log in/create account. I followed Bill for about 6 years. He was raised in a church run school and broke away. He studied the occult to teach others the truth.
https://theocs101ark.com/videos/

(2) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

That was BEYOND,

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

He was a bible scholar that dug into the occult sciences. His videos were to wake people up. He was booted from you tube about 8 years ago. He had 36,000 subs and goog wiped him out. His bibble digs went very deep. His gruff tone made him seem like he didn't care, but he was angry and really did care about people being saved. These were saved on my old comp from a long time ago. Funny that people are just starting to talk about Saturn/satan again.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞