Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Did JFK know it was all lies?

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I think what pisses me off the most is those spacesuit idiots walked around spewing lies and taking in all those years of accolades and medals and parades for something THEY NEVER DID! Too bad they arent around now to be held accountable! Nothing can stop what is coming!💪

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

But imagine what it would be like to LIVE A LIE!

Knowing they were a FRAUD, always aware the day would come all would know.

Also not everyone knew, the departmentalizing...I would bet some actually believed they were involved in something amazing.

Gosh some TODAY BELIEVE WE WENT TO THE MOON!

We are the AWAKENING who know TRUTH SETS FREE...
imagine what it would have been like being the guy who did this movie: A funny thing happened on The Way To The Moon...it was to be a documentary but EVIDENCE LED ANOTHER WAY!

He repeatedly requested footage...kept getting same then an unmarked package arrived with unedited footage...

Who sent?
A Mistake? By an Intern?
God reveals SECRETS!
Director then knew what most didn't..imaging the mind explosion!

And being call a conspiracy .... likely.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

I missed the last Fall of the Cabal, this obviously was a portion of it. Thank you for the video

Never heard of that.

Thanks

(2) Show this thread