Walk strength-fully within as you may come upon those which employ in possession, rebuke, cast out, and bind them with the words given by Our Father who stands with You in the face of such evil. Be Fearless, Mighty, Brave, Clear mindedly as You Confidently walk it out knowing You stand on Holy Ground with every step You take, as these lesser things are eviscerated in the presence of Our Fathers Greatness, by which You are the vessel of HIS choosing.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I've been told I Beat people up with the truth, I like this better.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Good morning Jason....I pray your words reach anyone who needs them...which is everyone imho. God’s peace and love be with you today and always❣️🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Good Moring Sister, I Love You so very much. I Thank God everyday as soon as my eyes open for all the blessings and Strength he has so freely given to me, as HE gives to Us All. Praise God All-Ways!! 🙌

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Crowder - Run Devil Run - YouTube

Crowder – Official music video for “Run Devil Run” Brand New Album ‘Milk & Honey’ Available Now: https://crowder.lnk.to/milkandhoneyIDGet the album, I KNOW A...

I AM my Soul #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything. All Glory Be To God

In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread