This is not about a single person.
This is not about putting Trump back in the White House.
It is about what he stands for.
America first.
Full disclosure.
It is about a change of mind set.
Truth over lies.
We are Americans not colors.
It is about taking the lead of your life and country.
It is about no longer being a sheep.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

shit so John McAfee death and he did say he was going to release terrabytes of data of corruption from the government.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication

Yes he did. I can not wait to see what he had. Let us hope that he was doing more than just talking.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Bring it on! I am so ready!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

This is what America needs more than anything, those willing to fight for her. I join you. Let's make sure she never falls.

(1) Show this thread

Yes it is!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

FOUND YOUR CARD IT WAS ON THE GROUND 😊

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Thank you my fren but I think that belongs to you, and to her, and to him. We are all John Q Public. We all love our country and those in it. We all want life, liberty and happiness. We will have it. Nothing will stop us. God bless you Patriot.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Nailed it. So nailed it.

(1) Show this thread