Only people mentioned by @CTMAGA2020 in this post can reply

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

In response Liberty 4All to his Publication

I would say.."I figured that out MONTHS ago!" Like at the start, when they were calling it "Corona Virus", and explained how the common cold is "Corona Virus". hmmm..Interesting! I haven't met anyone, or heard of, anyone in MY circle of friends and family, who have had it. hmmm..Interesting. BUT, famous people are getting it left and right! hmmm..Interesting! DON'T wear a mask! MUST wear a mask! Wear TWO masks! hmmm..interesting! The ANNUAL flu outbreak, which kills MORE people than Wuhan has to date, didn't happen this year! hmmmm..interesting! Sunshine kills it in 30 secs..MUST STAY IN! hmmm

una ragazza e' nessuno I stand for the Flag and kneel for God! #WWG1WGA

I would say, "I know."

I would say, "I know."

I would say, "I know."

I would say, "I know."

I would say, "I know."

I would say, "I know."

I love my country! I love my GOD. I believe in His plan and am quietly and patiently waiting. In the meantime I enjoy reading and searching.

🤯

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

THERE IS NO VIRUS.

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

There probably is now since people are being injected with lord knows what in that V a X

God Won! #Happily Married #Patriot 🚫DM's #TrumpisPresident #SaveTheChildren #SayNoToTheGreatReset #Eph 6:10-12

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

IT'S HORRIBLE WHAT THEY HAVE MADE PEOPLE BELIEVE. Sorry I'm not yelling I forgot to take off caps😊

(1) Show this thread

Knew it! its the damn Flu!

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

I would say 'I told you so' !!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I’m basically a newcomer I have been doing this since May but I got exiled fromTwit so many times you would have thought I was a big threat

So I sent some information about this yo the school board because i want the kids out of masks. so they fact checked me with USA today. I just shook my head in frustration

I would believe because I said this from day 1

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Wait until the "sheeple" find out they have been made fools of.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I would agree !!

i'd be really shocked.... just kidding