What's important for you to know is that Trump / Kennedy will run unopposed in the next special election within the coming weeks.

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Best thought EVER.

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

Why is that important? Whats the hook?

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

That would be amazing, but first JFK has to come back from the dead, legally as much as physically. The paperwork alone could take weeks!

Will we have a special election ? That would be great but we would need to do way too much cleanup beforehand that seems to be longer than weeks? Maybe President Trump might just appoint him VP in the interim and then an election can take place afterwards ? just speculating . But I do believe that the names Trump/Kennedy will be seen everywhere when the time comes :)

:)

so glad to be back in touch!

Really, really, really?...Kenndey with Trump?...My dream come true...Unfortunately, I heard on a video program from Juan, he was not going to run with Trump but, go around the USA spreading good will and healing....more likey, Trump/Pompeo? I feel Gen Flynn will be needed elsewhere....

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

In response Elizabeth Wamhoff to her Publication

I was thinking Trump/Pompeo

In response Elizabeth Wamhoff to her Publication

He will do that and more . His role is important in the spiritual awakening . But he will have a world wide platform as VP and then we’ll see what happens:) ❤️🎁

(2) Show this thread

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Well, that'll be alright!

Oh, por Dios! Eso sería genial! 🙏💙😍

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

"Within the coming weeks"?? Really...💎💎🥰

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

wooohooooo i found you! starting to feel like home. how are you my sweet sissy?

(1) Show this thread

💞❤️😍❤️💞
PRAY THAT IS 100%
True

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

i hope this phrophecy comes to fruition. This would be awesome! Time will tell...

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

Will there also be new elections for COngress & Senate, how do you get people to run that quick those seats?