People need to know law.
The Romana account is not teaching anyone the law, solutions with learning right from wrong.
Simply telling people what they can and can not do without teaching them proper due process of law, natural law, common law, international law is not right.
The groups Romana is suggesting are attacking people for asking questions, banning people for questions, for sharing information.
Are there Basic intrusions on natural law, fundamental rights are being suggested now?
How can one being force an age of consent of 24 years of age.
Does this make sense to anyone?
There does need to be a change as abortions are not lawful and must be stopped.
People have been lazy, using abortions as bandaid, a fix to an intentional screw up, choice.

Choices are essential.

24 years of age for sexual relations???
Does anyone have insights here???

https://t.me/s/romanadidulo

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

A new Queen of Canada?
Long live the new queen?.... not so fast,
No! I am done with all ideas of Royals being in charge.
I am ruling this one out a fraud.

One of these ppl are lying New Queen or Post Master General?
I checked Russell out and he's been working on correct grammar his entire life. I am still on the fence with Russell but he rings more true to me. Still digging for more information.
Russell calls new Canada queen a fraud; see links
https://t.me/russelljaygould/4399
https://t.me/russelljaygould/4403

What's interesting is I heard Robert Steele endorse her. So in doing so did he expose himself as a disinformation agent?

I trust Linn Wood and My Pillow guy over these UK and ex-ABC agents.

A lot of disinformation out there.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication

Whiplash347 vetted Romana, as well has Gene Decode vetted Romana.

Disinformation serves well to keep people thinking.

If there is a law for what she is saying, let the people explore this law.
Humanity has been blindly following, forgetting to learn solutions, forgetting there are foundations.

Ask yourself, what complete fraud would organize humanity sending out Cease and Desist letters for serious crimes to be stopped, siting international law, nuremberg principles, in violations punishable by death???
What matrix controller, system forcer would solute their own demise, death???

(1) Show this thread
In response Law & Physics to his Publication

that seems pretty insane to me... we need LESS laws, not more. Here in Denmark there are so many laws now it's almost like people need to call the "public service" office to ask for permission to fart or anything else... Our laws should be based on simple common sense, divine concepts like love, respect, truth and all other human virtues. Imagine how much energy we'd have to just make life wonderful.