Only people mentioned by @Zack_Attack in this post can reply

I came across this post and comment on Twitter. Is this all implying there may be war between parts of our Military, vs the Deep state & UN here? -

"US military shut down a highway in MI today to test aircraft agility on civilian roads."
“This is believed to be the first time in history that modern Air Force aircraft have intentionally landed on a civilian roadway on U.S. soil.” — USAF Col. James Rossi

Godwin Meter@GodwinMeter·@goodblackdude

What it indicates to me is that they’re worried that somehow, they might be denied the use of their own runways.
This isn’t about us. This is about potential external threat.

shttps://twitter.com/i/status/1423364118405287936

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Jade = Blue
Helm = Helmets

Blue Helmets are targets and so is anyone who supports and assists them.

I am sovereign to fake USA government. Both USA and UN are currently enemy combatents

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Same.

(1) Show this thread

This could get ugly.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

THIS MAKES ME THINK OF BUYING ONE, ALTHOUGH, IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND...

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

To be perfectly honest, having a firearm is of zero threat to the "powers". Even 500M of them. The frequency weapons they have will blow your mind. To some of us, quite literally. Just be you.

(1) Show this thread

NOT our frens, they are a foreign military and they should not be allowed to step foot on U.S. soil. Keep a heads up, if the majority of the army quit, rightly so, in objection to the mandatory euthanasia jabbing planned for them this September, the fake BidAn admin may use that as an excuse to replace them with these losers.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

OH SHIT that probably is their m.o. SMART of you to figure that out. RIGHT ON> NO NWO>

(1) Show this thread

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Is it really the job of the UN Police to disarm civilians for their govenments ? Private paid for military militia ?

WIKI
The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization aiming to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation, and be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations.

Really?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

BLUE HELMENTS ARE NOT BULLET PROOF FYI 😊

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

They're also not welcome in the United States of America.

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Blue hats make great targets

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

True. And so many have blue hair to top it off. All those chemicals to the scalp can't be helping them.

(1) Show this thread