Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Its almost time for it all to go down just waiting on Arizona Audit and away we go.
5 photos

The military doesn’t need to wait for the Arizona audit, but I do believe the stage is set for the curtain to go up...

Only people mentioned by @Strmchsr in this post can reply

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

same thing i heard will be pushed back until august ???? dont get it

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Ron Gavidia to his Publication

The Military “has it all”

(1) Show this thread

Flynn said 2 months ago they have it all. If that is the case, the audits are just a dog and pony show. It's past time to move forward. Dragging your feet trying to find the will and courage to finish off this entire mockery and scam does not a patriot make!

Strange times. I just heard someone say the AZ audit results won't be available until mid August. Again, the can just keeps being kicked won the road. How Trump goes forward with his rally tomorrow without providing us ALL justice in some way, shape, form or fashion, is a HUGE mistake. Folks suffering and have no idea what is going on during this fake "Great Awakening".

Is what it is what it is.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

There is a lot you do nt see going on globally.

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I think we may know about 20%, thats why the Military and the plan is so great! No leaks

GOD WINS!

(2) Show this thread