Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nothing can stop what's coming!

Save The Children | Patriotic Father | Retired Fire Captain | WWG1WGA | MAGA | God Wins!

yerp... I am on it Doq..... Full colonels that used to talk to me now ignore me big time.... I wont WONT wont STOP... for wwg1wga...... but ya know what..??? its kinda fun.... but so fakin dangerous..................

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

@doqholliday I wish I had just one patriot next to me...... but they are all vaxxed and brainwashed and orange man bad.... add to that gender neutral gender lib... only God can fix this.................

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

God's momentum, Doq.
He hears our prayers.
God stands with the Patriots in this battle!

Durham.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Leads to momentous

I feel it

PERPETUUM

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Anticipation too Doc!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

VIBES!!! 🙌🏼🇺🇸🦅