Homemade HCQ (quinine) From Grapefruit & Lemons.

By: Dr. Stephen Jones

I just heard that you can make your own HCQ and viola I found this video! Yay!

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Doesn’t have to be grapefruit and lemon lemon peel or grapefruit, orange and lemon peel. It can be just grapefruit or orange or lemon, but everything I’ve seen and read suggests that grapefruit is best.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

She left out a CRUCIAL part of the process. DO NOT REMOVE THE LID WHILE SIMMERING OR AFTER SIMMERING IS COMPLETED UNTIL COMPLETELY COOLED DOWN. The beneficial elements will be boiled off and released in the steam if you remove the lid.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Technically it's quercetin... which is also available OTC.
This works too.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

I can personally attest to this. I have been making it and taking it for a few weeks now. It doesn't taste very good but it is very effective.
Homemade Hydrochloroquine

2 grapefruit peels
3 lemon peels
2 orqnge peels
8 cups of water
Simmer for 3 hours covered with glass lid on.
Let it cool for 2 hours
Strain into glass jars and refrigerate.
Consume 2 to 3 table spoons of the liquid twice a day.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It has been a game changer for us💕💕 as of yesterday, I have given out 31 jars. Those recipients include a luekemia patient, a liver cancer patient and a retired doctor(that requested the recipe as well). The liver cancer patient called yesterday thanking me because she had the energy to clean her home.
#Godisgood

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Made a big batch a couple of weeks ago ... mason jars in the fridge and a couple in the freezer ... I use about 1 Tbsp per day in a fruit/veggie smoothie every day ... so never really taste it ... blended with all the other healthy items. No adverse effects what so ever. Glad we can all share our results here! Patriots WIN! 👍 🇺🇲

(7) Show this thread