Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I have seen the videos on the internet of ppl using a simple refrigerator magnet on store bought meat still in the package to see if it will stick. I don't have pics/videos, but I tried it. I threw the meat away, if you get my point.

What are they injecting into the animals to get them overloaded w/metals?

Loves freedom, liberty, God, America and my mom. .πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ and puppies and rainbows 🐢 🌈 and 2A!

i dont buy meat for myself, but i’m careful to only purchase dog food that is raised and processed in the US only. A few years back my roommate purchased what looked like decent, grain-free kibble for my pups from walmart. Before the bag had been used up my dogs were having seizures. I looked at the seemingly decent dog food more closely - no country of origin listed whatsoever. Switched them to USA grown and processed kibble and no more seizures. Ever. Super grateful for our farmers and agriculture workers!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Who owns Tyson?

❀

I woke up during the plandemic and I'm still learning but I'm awake!

I personally have a new respect for farmers. I am learning how to grow my own veggies and it's a lot of work. In my area, I'm looking for a local butcher to support.

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

this farm to table!!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

We need to create a website where we can support American Ranchers, Farmers and Businesses. Food should never be sent to China for processing. It makes no sense at all.