Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Not sure if anyones knows what The Book of Loagaeth is are not. It is locked by the Gebofal and it guards the 49 rituals and 48 keys to the Words of God. Its made up of 49 puzzels .
It is the key to how the 48 Gates of Heaven are opened . Gates represent Gods magic table of keys. Each key is processed backwards and the Book of Loafaeth is made up of 96 grids and a total of 117,649 talsmatic letters . When God created earth he used 49 Speech to just make the earth only. Just like Enochian is like Hebrew written from right to left. Thats why when you see what is written by the Ananunnami its in Enochian written right to left.
Has anyone have knowledge of this or not ?

Wow ,I'm listening continue !

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication

I waiting on a Biblically informed individual to respond as this would take a lifetime of study in all Holy Books ?

Almighty God and the word ‘magic’ do not belong together ever.

Only people mentioned by @SMLNE in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

Its a deep dig on Gods Book “ The Book of Loagaeth “.Good luck .

Its what God used when he created the world. Research Book of Loagaeth and the key of Gabofal. Thats is the word used but its a Holy Magic as that of King Solomon son of David. Unless you thik Solomon was evil. Research first then we can discuss. If you’ve only read 66-68 Holy Books out of 777 where over 500 are available I suggest you read them as from a Biblical standpoint your in 1st grade. They are in the link below with also over 380 Audiobooks. But, on the written word just click the name of the Holy Book and it will go right to the Written Words of God given to his prophets with the exception of the Book of Jubilees written by the bad Enoch from the line of Cain.

https://www.tapintothetruth.com/biblical-all-the-books-of-bible

ChristJesusisLord TwitterCriminal permanent suspension: Darlene@Darlene20503600 b/c I retweeted?? #SaveTheChildren !!

Where have these books been?

(1) Show this thread

over 50 yrs ago i remember our sunday school teacher referring to gods work as like “magic” we asked lots questions and for our young age Im guessing it was something we related to