Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

no, a truly mentally ill person wants to get well, and usually seeks medical help. libtards think that what they think and feel needs to be applied to everyone by force, or hook or by crook. that is a difference because they are terribly willful, and do not give a shit about how other people feel. that is psychotic and narcissistic and uncaring. it is perverted thinking, not Godly.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

They have ALL been MK Ultra-ed

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Trump Life 2 to his Publication

agree, but how did that happen to so many people? I am still astounded.

agree 10 percent.
How to un-do it? I ask myself that every day for my brainwashed family.

I believe some people are more susceptable. (sp?) The people that I know who are awake are usually pretty strong willed and opinionated! Maybe we are harder to MK ultra! AND maybe someday we will find out EXACTLY why some and not others! I also have noticed that people with much common sense are not easily persuaded!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @tnareau in this post can reply

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Trump Life 2 to his Publication

Totally agree with you. Different personality types = differing levels of docile behaviors.