Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

colorado just getting worse and worse. I bet illegal aliens go to Colorado from mexican cartel to help evil mayors with human trafficking.

WHO TRAFFICKED JONBENET RAMSEY? WHO WAS THE MAYOR AND POLICE CHIEF BACK THEN?

https://resistthemainstream.org/new-shooting-leaves-multiple-people-dead-including-a-police-officer/?utm_source=rtmn2&utm_medium=rtmn2&utm_campaign=rtmn2

Only people mentioned by @tnareau in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Trump Life 2 to his Publication

I do not know exactly, but the police only sent 1 person to the house & then they "bungled" the investigation. I have bad vibes about it being in Colorado, now that I know what is going on there with corruption. The family moved away from CO after it was all over. If it was me, I would want to move out of the house and away to protect the son, but I have bad vibes about the way I think the little girl may have been trafficked, & there is that photo with Jonbenet that has Gislaien Maxwell in it at ar beauty pageant.

I do not think the mother knew. Then the mother conveniently dies afterward. None of it passes the sniff test for me. I think Maxwell knows what happened. I hope the white hats get it out of her, and to see if Jonbenet really died or if she was switched with someone else's body or what.

I just feel like there was something much deeper than just someone breaking into the house. Because of the letter and the way her body was discovered. Nothing else makes sense to me.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Agreed! I always thought something was not right about that entire situation!

(1) Show this thread

Waiting for the ANSWER to this one....have a sneaking suspicion I will be waiting awhile! ALSO Why was Ashley Babbit killed???? Anyone KNOW?

putin asked who ordered her assassination. Still no anser from fbi. crickets.

(1) Show this thread