Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Back when JFK Jr had George Magazine.
1: Indictment Day, Will Hillary get busted ?
2:Bill Gates talks about world Domination ?
3: Survival Guide to the future ?
4:Good News Lives Forever
5:Can politically inncorrect Bill Maher make it in Big Time ?
6: Significant of Mount Rushmore
Future proves past , get it yet ? that Q post spoke of future events with 100% accurracy.

Only people mentioned by @JqAnon in this post can reply

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

He thought of everything, he has seen the future, and our future ROCKS!

I remember this! amazing how long we have been sleeping....

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Just some of the things he kept alive, Why would George News appear in late 2018? Out of the clear blue⁉️⁉️⁉️😉😉😉😉😉 3 pics

Was this Real? I have never seen this. Time
to go research!

I Love this, how did I miss this all these Q years? 😂