Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Why is Kate wearing the exact same dress as Rosemary in the movie “ Rosemary’s Baby” . Rosemary is posses and the child is Satan in human form as the NtiChrist. The Bristish Royals are knee deep in Satanism and child sacrafic. Soon the world will know the trusth about them all.

Can feel it but how soon do you think? The dam has not broken yet, either physically or metaphorically, and until it does people will not wake up in mass numbers as they are supposed to! There is no sign of any reaction at all....Maybe the election audit results might trigger it off? Praying🙏

When the earthquake hits 178 kilometers NNE to NE of the 3 Gorges Dam and its days now and not months. Its coming as this was Commanded by God.I can only assume the Fallen One have cities underground that will be flooded from the Dam collapse. This is what I believe as its much deeper than whats just on the surface. If its an unexpected failure they won’t have time to prepare to stop the flood going into their underground cities and tunnels , IMO.

In response Miranda Newman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

#MAGA Cannot wait for Trump to retake the Throne. May the Force be with you! #Q #Patriot

Now that is truly what I call Divine Intervention (collapsing 3 dams).
Super Glorious!

Thank you, praying so hard that all evil will be flushed out, from there and from the whole earth. "They" have no place here any more, it is our beautiful home, to share with nature, and they have tried to destroy it but they failed. "They" must leave, we are going nowhere, we stand our ground, strong, and unified. I hope no innocent people get swept up in the way. "Days" away is now days ago, so maybe imminent, let's see, it will be when it will be...not much we can do about it but pray and keep a positive mind set!