From Brian Cates
Let me say it again. Maybe it will sink in for everybody this time. Back in March, at the big get together between the US diplodunks and the CCP diplodunks in Alaska, the CCP angrily demanded that the US hand Dong Jingwei over to them. Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was mystified at this request and responded by saying the USA did not have Jingwei. BUT WE DID. The Defense Intelligence Agency, General Michael Flynn's old outfit, had Jingwei. And nobody in the Biden administration knew about it. Am I making myself clear here?

Only people mentioned by @SpreadTruth in this post can reply

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication

This is absolutely fantastic. Do you think the CCP had any clue to how fooked they were when they realized that the US puppets they were talking to had absolutely zero military or intelligence powers? Think of it all. Evidence of treasonous activity brought to military intelligence officers is immediately considered evidence of denouncing US citizenship and a massive loss of most constitutional protections and re-definition of suspect as an enemy combatant. It becomes military jurisdiction then. The lists of names Dong provided will make military tribunals legal, constitutional, and much more swift than civilian prosecution.

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Eric, from your mouth to God's ear! I sure hope so. It sounds good but there's a lot of disinfo and hopium swirling around out there so I remain cautiously semi-optimistic. Actually always optimistic because I KNOW that God wins in the end ALWAYS.🙏

Love God, my country, our military and FREEDOM which isn't free.

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

My fave three words in your awesome post: "...much more swift..."👍

(2) Show this thread