Haven't verified but this really wouldn't shock me. Anyone have more info?

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

well, they heavily promote their vaccines herein Australia...that ad was from few weeks ago , so now we are in lockdowns ,again...Queensland, New South wales, Victoria and they want to spread panic with 11 new cases of bullshit in Bondi NSW
big bullshit, if you want my honest opinion

Over here in the US they're doing everything from bribing to cajoling, to offering lotteries, scholarships and everything else. Short of threats which will probably come next. This alone should convince people there is something wrong. I pray for all of us, here and abroad, that we get through this.

not for much longer, they already lost...vaccines are their only source of money now

The other thing is they're going to hold on to this 'emergency' for as long as they can, otherwise they can't push the vaccine anymore because it was released for emergency use only. It's exhausting trying to keep on top of all this crap.

every corporate government have ceased to exist on Friday 18th of June 2021, they were all revoked by Guardian of Global Repository, Life Force Aseemblies de Jure have taken over every country in the world
Guardian of Global Repository have been ratified by Hall of Records, as Guardian in totality, which gives her rights to cancel all of their contracts

UN- revoked
NATO- revoked
every military - revoked - replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
every intelligence agency- revoked- replaced by Global Intelligence Agency (GIA) ratified by Hall of Records and registered by National Archives of every country

all organizations removed freemasons, jesuits, DOJ, Bar Association, GCHQ etc,etc...
WHO - revoked - they will be replaced by Life Force Health & Wellness

IMF - revoked - replaced by Key Integrated Monetary System

There's an internet reporter who lives in DC who has been reporting on all the oddities going on there. No lights in the WH, no sn!pers on the roof, etc. Sleepy filming his wh scenes on a set somewhere. Today was something about no flags at the pentagon I think he said. Weird shit going on everywhere. I still don't know if our 'vp' is in the vp mansion yet. Our elect!on was st0len and that has to be addressed here sooner than later. Our media is obsessed with the 'insurrect!on at the cap!tol' and putting targets on the backs of all of us who don't want sh0ts. Looks like we're getting closer to the end of this fiasco. I just hope it happens before too much more destruction happens.

Yes, still doing it...
life force members were and are doing fantastic job all over the world

Only people mentioned by @auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it