JOURNALIST BENJAMIN FULFORD: UNLOCK TRUTH

Ever since Bush Jr. stole the election in 2000, there has been a plan to kill 90% of humanity. War wasn’t effective enough so this time they were going to use disease and starvation.

Rockefeller had over 200 foundations; and, through these foundations and funds, they control all of the Fortune 500 companies.

There is a polit bureau known as an Octagon Group who claim to be descendants of the Pharoahs and they’re in Switzerland. That’s where the forensic trail led.

After I met Rockefeller, the Italian P2 Freemasons, now called the P3 Freemasons, sent Leo Zagami to meet me and I went to Italy to meet all these Freemason-types and they told me, these are people who said they were going to fire the Pope and fire Prime Minister Berlusconi, which they did, they told me they took their orders from “aliens in Switzerland.”

[I stopped transcribing at 9:28]

https://thephaser.com/2021/06/journalist-benjamin-fulford-unlock-truth/

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

It started before Bush Jr

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Robin Speakman to her Publication

Yes, I know. Thousands of years

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

This is an interesting interview.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

I've heard the term Sabbatean but didn't understand it. Now, I do, this is crazy shit

(1) Show this thread