Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Hardcore Patriot hell Nana was ok with plan A if that was what it took!

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

JESUS is LORD! ✝️💜 President Trump loving Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

God bless POTUS and the USA!! 🙏✝️🇺🇸❤️🤍💙

*Activated/ Where we go one we go ALL!

Can somebody help me distribute all these loafs of bread? Patriot ridn on dem#NESARAVIBES

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Female, enlisted in the Navy in 1973, rather unpopular time for it. Patriot to the core.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Passionate Patriots AGREE 117%!

Christian, Wife, Mother, Patriot. Pro-Family. Pro-Life. Pro-Constitution God Bless America, Our President, and Our Military.

I am a Patriot! Patriot!!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Easy Choice ... View is Clear ... PATRIOT!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I'm a True Patriot and that will never ever change.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

I am a proud Patriot! We are taking our country back and these sick people are going to pay for what they have done!

Like my ancestors I will go down fighting for this Country!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Suspended from Twitter - @jenholt875

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

tis a simple choice.

Mom. Hairdresser. Still Learning. DAR. Born Again Patriot. Saved by Grace. Paid for with Blood. Trump2020.

Wheat and chaff

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

Amen and Amen