Only people mentioned by @shanzi in this post can reply

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response shanzi ooo to her Publication

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Ty + Great Job = = = > < >

WOW _ Shanzi well done!!!
I was wondering why ALL THAT WHITE SPACE!!! HIlarrious

-MY highlighter was changed (by Apple new IOS) to a light grey - making it difficult to read ... but you can change it in your system settings, just dig a little.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I tried but nothing showed up when i highlighted the white area

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

fix highlighter in your settings

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

you can highlight and copytodocument page..paste..
taadaaa. like an invisible decoder pen!! this is just fantastic

(2) Show this thread

The opposite of Right is not LEFT. It’s WRONG. Native Son of the American Revolution. Ephesians 6:12

This was a GREAT find on your part. Good anon work. Gives the desperately despondent among us a BIG ray of hope.

The opposite of Right is not LEFT. It’s WRONG. Native Son of the American Revolution. Ephesians 6:12

In response Anon One to his Publication

"Meanwhile, we have much work to do to fix the timeline and save humanity..."

Great site, from "The best is yet to Come"?

In response Anon One to his Publication

The graphic here was pulled from June 19. The message in red BG at the website page top apparently changes every day. On the 19th, it hinted that the countdown was to NCSWIC, with a perfect reflection to Q post 4951. This site has a TON of Easter Eggs. Anons will be busy with it.

(2) Show this thread

In response Cage NGa to his Publication

I did a screen capture on June 19, the first day I discovered the site. This was the message in red at home page top on June 19. Corresponds to Q post 4951. Apparently it changes every day.

In response Cage NGa to his Publication

Yes SS_Pain on telegram also mentioned 80 days ... IDK ???

(3) Show this thread