… infathomable… WELOVEYOU MILITARY HEROES God Bless you each and every second 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

May God be all eyes and ears down there, n up here. AMEN

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

praying for added protection 🙏🙏

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Hey, I have that actual footage.....
It's from Antarctica!!

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

wow! the lights in the sky look like the same ones someone posted from the sky in hawaii.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

Not to be a debbie downer, but this is another video that's actually difficult to 'believe".

If it is real, "OMG"...!

But, how does our military film this, whilst fighting and then film what appears to be an alien spacecraft just slowly flying into the distance.

Rephrased, WTF? Why wouldn't our drones, or heavy artillery or ANYTHING fire upon the ship.

For me, this goes into the "possible but unconfirmed" category.

Thank you for sharing, and I'll gladly "eat crow" if/when this is shown as a legitimate "real" encounter with extraterrestrials.

Peace & Love, LOVE mostly.

(3) Show this thread