Well. @vincentkennedy... I guess you aren't going to hang out with us today! You just love to keep us wondering :)

Hope you had an awesome Father's Day with your fam.
We ALL miss ya! ♥️

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Anyone seen that character@VincentFuska around here? 🤔👈😂

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

VK will return when the time is right. 🌟

In response Iron Eagle to his Publication

100%...i have no doubt.
I was just being funny and also saying hi.

(1) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

So much is happening right now! Even Monkey is pretty excited about the massive uptick in flights to the Spa.....!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRDabn6Ce0

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 6 18 21 - YouTube

For Monkey Werx gear and products, go to Monkeywerxus.com/shop You can watch live SITREPs at patreon.com/monkeywerxus ©2021 Monkey Werx. All rights reserved...

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

How strange that I'm able to post video previews of YouTube here but not Gab vid previews. Now why would that be.....?

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK must be busy moving anf helping 45 and 18 come back to the WH were they belong 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

www.tapintothetruth.com All the links to the missing books of the Bible @stormisuponus posted on Twitter before the Purge & Juan O Savin

💙🙏💙 Miss you VK!!

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

In response TAP Truth to her Publication

What happened to VK? Miss him too.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana misses him too!!
Most of the ppl we meet on here have a purpose or a particular vibe contribution.
VK's vibe is just really high vibes no one else with that vibe!
Nana hopes is is ok!
@vincentkennedy

There is no division but that which you choose to create. Love unites us all. Fear only exists when you deny this truth. ❤🌟😉

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Trust the plan, Nana 😉❤ Heck, I was out for months.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

agreed. i thought he would pop in. i hope everything is ok with him. 🥺

Beautiful Kim, love to all the patriots here ... happy red-pilling, NEVER GIVE UP!

same here .......Love you all❣️

In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

So funny, just popped in here to check and see if VK@VincentKennedy made an appearance today and your message was the first one I saw. Hope he had a great Father's Day. 😊

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I checked today thinking he would have made an appearance yesterday! LOL!!! It has been a long time. I hope he and all the rest of you had a GREAT fathers Day

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Thought for sure he’d check in quick today.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Lol Kim.

God Bless Patriots and Happy Father's Day. #FamilyIsEverything

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

God Bless you, Bay!
Hope you had a Happy Father's Day as well.
Family IS everything

(1) Show this thread

I think Mr. Pool is VK... Just a hunch!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

me also!

I love God, my family, my country and my freedom!

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

Someone else on Telegram noticed last week MrPools posts the timestamp was doing the same anomoly as VKs have on occassion where he appears to be posting from a timezone which does not exist. It is definitely a mysterious anomoly.

(2) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Yes, we all miss you@vincentkennedy! ❤️ Have a beautiful week@kimrunner,@vincentkennedy and ALL the Patriots. 🇺🇸

Thanks! You as well!

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

still feeling the vibes tho
received and volley back.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

Same!
Great energy for sure.

Hope you had a great day as well!

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Happy Father's Day VK!! We miss you!! 🥰