🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Wonder if@DollyParton is still feeling proud about teenagers dropping dead from heart attacks and previously healthy 30-year-old mothers partially paralyzed struggling to breathe.

Still think it’s a good investment Dolly?

~dr jane ruby

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I don't think she is with us anymore, can't be for sure yet though.

Perhaps it is part of the movie and she/he/or an actor cooperated for a lesser sentence or not so tough exit, stage left...

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

You realise no-one working in the industry is legit anymore. Cancel culture and all. Spotlight shining now.

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

In response Save the Children to her Publication

Can’t some good people unknowingly donate to evil?

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Eric,
Sure, that could happen.
I think the public may have been bamboozled by "Dolly" though and it is difficult for us to see through the persona that was created for her.
You and I may feel disappointed when truth comes out. I guess we will see down the road about successful entertainers and their secret lives.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Eric Larson to his Publication

Most entertainers, a lot of athletes, and a high percentage of political candidates (and others) are evil. They have crossed a line, I don't believe they can come back from. They are sick, disgusting and evil. It will all come out, we will just have to wait and see who all was involved. I know I'm supposed to ask God to have mercy on their souls, I'm just not to that point yet.

(2) Show this thread