✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

DUE TO THE RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF HARMFUL VACCINATIONS THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING TO OUR CHILDREN FOR DECADES!

THESE VACCINES RUIN CHILDREN'S LIVES!!

😒

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

my son is 12 and cannot speak and has had crazy autoimmune disorders. these demons have ruined sooo many lives. I cannot even begin to tell you how hard it is to be a special needs mom. 🀬🀬

I'm so sorry Rachel. I can honestly say when I worked as a nurse, I NEVER administered one vaccines. I refused. As nurses, we know back in the 80's what vaccines were doing to children, but there wasn't enough of us that could force a change. Even now, you can't tell parents that vaccines are harming and killing their kids. They only learn AFTER their kids are permanently damages or after they have died. Sad, but so very true.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts