💥🔥Explosive!
Hunter Biden recording of the plan to steal the election!

Wonder who leaked it?

Does it get any better?😁😁😁👍🍿🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Hadnt heard from you in awhile. Hope all is well. Had to say something since your posts got me going on AU. Soooo, ThankQ

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT@THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolski/110106
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Who is Craig, I mean Rick? I can figure When this was Supposed to be but without more info, how do we know? Frankly, the reference to Biden stamina is a red flag for me. Since when did Basement Biden ever have any stamina?
Things that make me go hmmmmm

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

When are we stopping this mess? Can Not keep moving the goal post!

God its hard to listen to incoherent speech and let alone about the Big Lie. Its much easier to read.

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

who was the "yes" man ...holy fook

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

What part of "We have it ALL" don't they understand, i believe "suicide weekend" is one near horizon! and those who don't decide to "do" themselves, will be done by the Tribunals!!!!!! JUSTICE WILL BE DONE PERIOD.!!!!!!!!

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

I was just about to say the same thing!
These people are stupid.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Rick Ofalltrades to his Publication

See Rick is payin attention. Me too teach.

(2) Show this thread