🔴UPDATE - US Navy released the footage of the 40,000-pound bomb explosion that triggered a M3.9 quake during a "shock trial" on the aircraft carrier USS Gerald R. Ford.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

something didnt make it

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

That looks like the shock wave of water was sucked back in lots. You know like water going down a plug hole. Guess they tunnels wont be of use without scuba gear now KEK

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Yikes, that was scary...!!😱😱😱😱

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Why did she go silent on the count of 5?

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

they are talking to us.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

to [them] 5 is the number of war. (pentagon)
Maybe the Navy is telling us just that? #JuanOSavin mentioned this a long long time ago.

(2) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Holy Crap!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

very interesting! i wonder what really happened.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Maybe blowing up some underwater hangouts? 🤔

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts