How do we find this monster and save this baby... This was just sent to Us on Telegram from a concerned viewer. We have sent this to the authorities. We The People can find this woman quicker than they can... Its up to Us to Save Our Children and it starts right here. If everyone see's this, someone will know who she is

Who is filming ?
Who can translate ?

You Are The Truth Now

Facebook is sensoring post. Must view on telegram
Link > https://t.me/Op1009/1870

#operation1009
#ToeDroppingMedia
@Op1009
@TRUTHREVEALEDCHANNEL
@ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

Dear God!!! please help us find this baby!!

The mother has been arrested

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

Thank God. Do you have a link for this info?

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

OMG. I want to find her and beat the living hell out of her.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

I will adopt this child in a heartbeat, and if it took the rest of my life to help her heal, it would be worth every moment.
God Help this child.
Someone - find these monsters. 🙏

We break the power of that Jezebel spirit of witchcraft in the Name of Jesus!!

We release Angels of the Lord God Almighty to bind up the demon spirit, harming that child in Jesus Name!!!

We ask you Father to send ministering Angels to that child. We command all spirits of trauma and abuse to come up and off of that child, all memory recall that would continually repeat these memories of trauma to come up and off this child NOW in Name of Jesus!

We ask Father that you would send a loving family to this child and we pray God that the mother would get deliverance from these tormenting demons, in Jesus Name!

We praise You Father for the miracles You are about to bestow upon this beautiful child! To You be all the glory forever and ever, Amen!

In response Atara Talitha to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Dear God, please rescue this child from this vile monster. I am crying and shaking after seeing this. That sweet baby will never be the same. In Jesus sweet name please save this child and every child from all evil.

God bless this poor baby girl! Find this monster and hang her up!!!#SaveOurChildren

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

My heart is breaking for that child💔Please God find where they are and save that child🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just a girl trying not to throat punch her husband when he rolls his eyes everytime I say "It ain't over" Proud mom and granny.

definitely speaking Portuguese.
I will take that baby and keep her safe! yall can deal with the monsters .

Oh I would Love To Find That Bitch! She Would Never Put A Hand On Anyone Again!! Especially A Child!! My God Find That Child!!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

My heart breaks for this Child! The mother (?) is a monster, and needs to be jailed, or if God see's fit... (worse) and I'm good with that. Also the one filming!
God Bless Our Children. ✝️
🙏🌍🙏

Pretty sure she's speaking Portuguese and although there's a large amount of Brazilians in America, especially Florida, I'd say its probably in Brazil. That woman would hate to see me at the door.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🥲🥲 please save all the children ...they cannot suffer anymore 🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

please God, please!

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Speechless! 😡
I hope We can Make that So called... Lady pay 4 her actions & she rots in HELL

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

🙏 Please help this child!

find her now!!!