All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

"How Long Has This Been Going On?"
(About the Democrat-China connection....back in 1997...)

JOHN KENNEDY: "I was wondering, when I was listening to the show this morning, how you actually tell... You know, they're calling for investigations to discover how the connection between whether or not the money given by the Chinese government to the Democrats affected the U.S. decision to sell satellite technology to China. And I wondered how it was possible to actually tell that connection. I would think that--"

IMUS: "Oh I don't think it is."

JOHN KENNEDY: "I mean, it could go on forever."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ARWeIYY_c

1997 IMUS JFK JR CHINA - YouTube

Don Imus interviews JFK Jr. in 1997 and an interesting discussion popped up related to current 2018 events, China and technology.

Born in the 50s I remember exactly what happened that tragic day when JFK died. I remember the Bay of Pigs, etc., we've lived through it all. These kids today don't have a clue of what America means.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Tempus in this post can reply

In response Tempus Anon to his Publication

i know hard times i grew up in the 1980s sometimes id have to blow into my Nintendo games for hours to make them work

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts