#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone own Kodak?
Up 35% today.

POTUS offered them a conteact for “something “ covid but It may be for something better that will help end the draconian medical Rockefeller practuces and could be something such as antibody serum or immunological advances for the treatment of many diseases that may be related to pathogens that may or may not be viruses or parasites . Just my opinion as an MD who’s been reading all of the available scientific literature on this subject. This “coincidence” of HCQ cannot be just a coincidental finding and simply be left at that Parasitosis and virology:2 differeht pathogens respond 2 same med?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DianeBachman4 in this post can reply

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

I am so glad there are some good MD's out there! I have so many questions concerning this! Thank you in advance for any answers you can provide! 😉 I am definitly not an MD, but have done countless hrs of research concerning my own health. Is there an obvious connection between parasites and autoimmune issues that#HCQ is prescribed for? Do you see a connection with red blood cells? The blood type thing is curious? IMHO red blood cells lose their ability to carry oxygen? Thank you again!!!

In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication

There appears to be a connection between parasites and AI diseaees . There is the curious case of Lyme disease as an example . But more significantly from the literature including scientific medical papers from China and other countries there is a connection between cancer and parasitosis . HCQ has been “allowed” to be used as an adjunct therapy for cancer and as a “footnote” is mentioned as a potentiator of chemo.
But there is not one single study to date on HCQ and cancer that i’ve found . However , anecdotally patients with SLE and on HCQ long term don’t seem to have the same cancer#s

(1) Show this thread