Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

…or we ALL choose where we shop and avoid these places. We can make a differnce with our wallets. We all just need to be wiling to make the move together. Haven’t shopped in these stores for months.

"Kindness is a Language Which the Deaf can Hear and the Blind can See." Don't forget to be awesome.

I agree , the best ever...

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

YES, GREAT IDEA AND IT SHOULD BE DONE!

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

Well I tried to to support the local places where I am and they Kicked me out of their stores for not masking...even when we had no mask mandates. They were rude and mean so they can go out with the rest and we will get new owners of new stores in IDK but ill be damned if i go back to their stores. Ill do without

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I Agree on everthing but the timescale. I'm more for permanent closure. Shutting out the local businesses was their plan from the start.