My father died March 25/14 at the age of 66. Throughout my life, he obsessed over the assassination of JFK. He would always say, you didn’t have to be an American that day, to feel the pain that hit us all square in the heart. Every person remembers where they were standing that fateful day! He always said he wanted to live long enough to get the answers, when public record came out. He always said, “Baby, it was an inside job! Everything in my gut tells me so.” On Father’s eve, I can’t help but feel, he’d be so proud of me, for picking up where he left off. Happy Heavenly Father’s day Dad, JFK also to Every father out there, fighting for your children. 🙏 ❤️

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts