Please clear cache. CTRL+F5. Optimized queries so scrolling is faster.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

Thank you!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Proud patriot mama and wife! β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ Digital soldier πŸ‘Š Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Trolls get blocked πŸ™…πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

People need to understand you don't have whole cabal and thousands of employees working for you. I think you are doing an amazing job, your efforts are so appreciated!

I am a grandma of 6, married 35+ years. I love our President Trump.

This doesnt work on Android or Apple devices. there's no CTRL or Fanythings

Tyranny like hell, is not easily conquered: yet we have this consulation... that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

In response Janis Olson to her Publication

On Androids
1. open your browser and in the right hand side click on the 3 vertical dots.
2. pulls down a menu
3. click on history
4. Clear away....πŸ˜‰

(1) Show this thread

Better To Die On Your Feet Than Live On Your Knees

@administrator whenever i scroll down my timeline and click on a publication then go back it takes me all the way back to the most recent post not where i left off on my timeline. please help its very annoying

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

WOW!

πŸ‘πŸ»βœ…

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

How about on a smartphone (android)?

Yay! Much better. Thanks!

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Greatly appreciated!

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

Just did and what a difference! Thank you for all that you do!

thank you just did that and so much faster for me

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

Worked wonderfully thank you

But I have no F5 on my macbook apple laptop

Christian, Patriot, American. 2A. #WWG1WGA. God Bless America. Twitter: @Slr64Q (followed by Gen'l Flynn); GAB: @gooberZ24; WeGo: susieQ

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

I have a friend with a Mac. Try Command R.

(1) Show this thread