Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Thanks -some days are harder than others.

And I will Hold that Line every freaking day

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

HOLD THE LINE! When I was in Iraq during the elections of 2010 there was a point where things got so hopeless and so violent that I thought I would never see the USA again. Mentally i learned alot about myself. We are ALL capable of so much than we know. STRETCH Your minds! CONTROL Your Emotuons. RESILIENCE is the key. Anybosy feeling down drop me a DM! Sometimes a simple hello from across the ether is enough to get us back in the fight! Keep your vibes up and exercise!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

I needed to hear this!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This VERY thot has been on my mind all day. I always say yes, helping everyone so much that I neglect myself. Im feeling, now is not the time for it. I need ZEN....❤️🙏. WWG1WGA.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🐸some days the enemy seems too powerful to bring down marxism is a poison worse than the virus and the chat is more bioweapons to be released. The Deep State is a world problem, UN and WHO have been practicing almost 75 years. Technocrats have never had so much power in every sector. The grid is vulnerable. THE EU is a precursor to NWO. Tyranny is at the door and it ain't knocking

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!

You said it. Thank you for the encourgement.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I am without a doubt… still trusting, but I will admit sometimes its hard to keep the faith.. BUT, I am hanging on.🙏🏻

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

i just cant stand to know so many people are still suffering, and possibly going to suffer to a higher degree until this is over

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Trust in God, He is moving mountains! It may not be as quickly as we would like to see but by His grace He is moving those mountains!