What if this is the reason the moon doesn't rotate? Maybe it has a super dense planetoid behind it. The pull from both planets especially if they are different polarities would halt rotation.
Does the Ellipse in DC show this? Makes you wonder. Makes me wonder why we stay away from the dark side of the moon. This planetoid would also be protected from solar flares and mini novea. Maybe a closer look at the moon is needed by those who are not in control. 2 pics

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Why is the moon acting like a roly-poly? These pics were taken within 24 hrs.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

That is a great question. There are forces at play that normally are not there. I think we are going to be seeing this for some time to come.

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Can you dumb this down for me John? I don't understand? I only know that the moon has been a very secret . But why?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

IMO the physics of the explanation they give us of why the moon has such a slow rotation just doesn't make sense. If what they say is true than the earth and every other planet would be slowing to an almost stop just like the moon. There has to be another reason. I was suggesting that maybe there is another smaller denser planet in a similar orbit that the moon has. That would explain why the moon doesn't spin like the earth, it is caught between two gravitational fields. (but shhhh, gravity as we know it is a lie)

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication

Ask and you shall receive.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/research/a30645682/navy-ufo-patents-compact-fusion-reactor-inventor/

Only much bigger.
EVERYTHING is based on electromagnetism and I do mean everything.

(1) Show this thread

Dig deeper. It and earth.

dark times ahead... you think they will lose without doing anything to end us before losing? remeber always have faith when times are harsh and help each other to fight for our kids future. ill be ready when the dark times come and ill protect my family at all cost.

It's mechanically anchored (computer controlled) bc its a space station. ihmo

https://vimeo.com/331575959

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

A few years ago, I had an interview with scientists from an observatory here in Central Europe. They created a SW to calculate the falled metorites on the ground, which is used around the world, so they are no fools. Nevertheless, when I asked them for a real photograph or a record of the appearance of the Earth from different angles, I was told that they would give everything they had for such a photograph. 😁😅

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

There are no real photos of planet earth anywhere. DIG DEEPER MY FREN.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts