Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

still love you, girl.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

😍💅

🐸

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Not even an option…Rest in peace sweet soul knowing many of us haven’t given up either🙏❤️

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

I heard she passed away at 12:44am. They killed her at the hospital. Prayer to her family

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

💖💖💖

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Your heart/soul, patriotism, dedication, passion, and LOVE for AMERICA, President Trump and General Flynn is SO INCREDIBLY Touching, and INSPIRING!!🇺🇸❤️
I wish I had half the strength & determination as you do!! THANK YOU FOR BEING THAT SHINING 💫 of LIGHT & HOPE, and motivation for me, and I am sure for MANY, MANY others as well!!
MAY GOD PROTECT YOU & BLESS YOU ALWAYS!!🙏🏼

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

How can anyone be sad around that beautiful smile. Thank you for the bright spot in my day.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Good to see you! Great picture of you. Love the sign & your shirt!
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

never give up keep yp the faith its a strong tool. Love it♥️