Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I just saw/read that Obama dog died. And, so did the new puppy of Queen of England.

im wondering if the real Joe Biden was executed this morning NOT the actor we see everyday.

(though i had thought he was probably already dead)

one of the drops had POTUS' watch set at 4.50 on the 19th.

press release about Champs' death came soon after 4.50.

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

Yeah, I think he's already gone but who knows...

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

thats hilarious

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Don’t shoot the dog! Same photo.

(2) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Poor Champ but yes it's a Dogg Comm...."if you can't train them - kill them".

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

I couldn't bear to see this exquisite breed with them. RIP beautiful warrior.
Didn't Champ age quickly?? Maybe that's the comm?

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

I have always felt sorry for Champ, and all the animals in the families of evil. 😒 Sweet Dreams to him.
BUT, sure do love dog comms! 🤞
🙏🇺🇲💕

dingg Dongg

Texas Patriot honoring and respecting the Republic of the USA 🇺🇸 Defender of 1A and 2A rights! DJT is my President ♥️🐸 KAG

Who let the dogs out? Unleashed!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DOG COMMS HERE 🤔🤔🤔