Oh shit Nana was just listening to a Gene Decode about treatments and he mentions this book from a Jim Humbles book "NCO2" about detoxing.
Just one day in the last week my visitor gave me the word "NCO2" in one of our sessions. This is so amazing. Usually if I wait long enough what he gives me has some meaning to me the God sends me to it.

As he says Nana is not telling you to do this, research for yourself.
Nana is just researching all I can find on reversing the nanos from the vaxx and the covid tests.

https://youtu.be/qgvC8XRSV7k

GENE DECODE- Talks Home Remedied Spike Protein & Vaccine. Donations appreciated CashApp $GENEDECODE - YouTube

Talks with Nicholas Veniamin.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thank you for this info Nana. my ex husband took my kids to grt vaccinated without my consent and without telling me! I’m distraught!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Leah Mattingly to his Publication

Awwh I hope it will be ok.
According to Gene Decode not everyone that took it will have same outcome. Some he says will get sick but will be dna fixed and much better after.

(1) Show this thread

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

on rumble melissaredpill the world or freedomforcebatallion.live she has a link under health where u can purchase she makes no money but uses product has a gentlmeman who buys and ships to vaious countries to help heal sick with a dr very interesting

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Bratty ONE to her Publication

Thanks for sharing

(1) Show this thread