Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

wow -- they are so smug.

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

What...? I wonder if he was into it during Roseanne, and if so did she know?
Geez, just another Hollyweird freaky demon!!
🙏🇺🇲💕

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Maybe he didn't even know what that meant, he put on what the costume designer had given him. This is how it works in the film industry.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

hmmm....but i am pretty sure “wardrobe” picks out their clothes .....??

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Selling your soul for fame and love of money is never a good thing.... I liked him on Roseanne back in the day. Too bad. Never got in to that BBT.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts